Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

When It All Began

What are the first symptoms of MS? Every person is different, but for me I think my first symptom happened in the fall of 2007. I began taking tap at a local dance studio and noticed my big toe on my right foot felt "funny". The best way to explain the feeling I experienced is to say it felt a little numb and crampy. I chalked it up to wearing tap shoes and using my feet in a way they were so not used to. In the spring of 2008, my toe seemed to be just fine again. Woo-hoo! All was well! Then sometime in 2009, the big toe on my left foot started feeling that same numb/crampy way. Again, I was still dancing, so just figured it had something to do with the tap shoes & dancing. This time the strange feeling only lasted a couple of months and then was back to normal. All was fine in my mind and no more thought was put into what had caused the toe issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment