Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sterling Silver!

Have been a huge fan of sterling silver for some time & am slowly incorporating it into my work.  Am getting ready to jump a massive hurdle & begin some silver soldering so I can create pendants using easy to find sterling silver pendant bezels.  

Just ordered a couple of books & as soon as they arrive, I'll post my thoughts on the books.


Working with the sterling silver trays I already have, here are a few of my creations so far....
 Sterling silver pendants created using silhouettes cut by Keith Donaldson


 Sterling silver pendant using a photo Katie Alexander, of Organic Images, took of my son.

We'll see how my work changes as I learn more techniques using sterling silver.  Stay tuned to see what's in store! 

No comments:

Post a Comment