Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sweet Whimsy

Sweet Whimsy

I've finally put all of my MLM businesses to the side and have begun a new venture with my closest friend. We just launched Sweet Whimsy this month and are crafting our little fingers to the bone! I'm so excited to be creating again and love that my daughter jumps in helping me paint, choose colors and toss around ideas.

Tonight I was working on making an elephant clipboard for my daughter, finished sealing a dog themed clipboard, and finished painting a ladybug frame. I'll post pics when they are in their finished stage. :)

Here are a few things I've finished recently....

Lovely Ladybug clipboard



Paws on Your Heart frame

It's been so long since I've crafted and I am having so much fun creating again! Ideas are spinning in my head and it's almost overwhelming! Can't wait for our first craft show to see how the public feels about our designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment